Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blonde Chunks On Brown Hair How

Il ribelle

Massimo Fini
Marsilio Editori
14.5 x22x2 size, 7 cm.
Weight 425 gr.

I met with Fini "subjects" and if I thought I could have dissociated, I realized that my doubts were already certainties and a piece for others. Democracy is not said is the best "regime" that can happen. There is no system that is able to guarantee freedom, honesty and fairness. We are all corporals say Toto. Fini said "those who work today may not be rich, lose too much time to work (I think the rule has always had value, but now spreads). In this democracy we are too concentrated and too many fortunes accumulated capital by exploiting holes in a life of various laws (not just in Italy of course). This means that work does not pay, or maybe it's just for the bread and the subsistence minimum. The book is "A to Z" a kind of ideological dictionary Fini have grown up respecting the personal rule that "it must also become rebellious towards himself and towards his way of thinking.
I draw the conclusion that:
Democracy is the regime under which the people have the determination to be exploited by those who want total freedom and without conditions in television ... (Actually this last statement I see you with more time, I may be wrong).
"The people are sovereign, he also said the TV"
(this statement, for now, it seems more correct)

0 comments:

Post a Comment